Sunday, September 28, 2008

TARVEEN KAUR


HELLO,
My name is Tarveen Kaur Ghulati. and my nick name is "Simple" .

I read in 7th std. I love Cycling, but I can not afford much time on Cycling as I have to give one Exam every Friday.So I get very less time . I also like singing as I play Harmonium . I sing Religious Songs ( Kirtan) . I also perform in Gurudwara Sahib .
I have a younger sister and brother. Their names are Jiasveen kaur and Mehar preet Singh they also perform with me as my sister sings and my brother plays Tabla. My sister age is 5 yrs and my brother's age is 4 yrs 9 months . My sister loves Skating and brother also love skating and playing Tabla. They are taught Skating in their schools by the teachers . They both are brilliant in studies I love them both .









OUR LIVE VIDEO



1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi ! u r really sweet so are ur sibblings just happened to see your blog somehow..... may god bless u n give u the best in life..take care